PM Kisan: Millions of farmers will soon get Good News, eKYC and update this document, this day will come into account 14th quarter of 2000!
PM Kisan 14th Installment Update : Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a big scheme of the Center. Under this, 6000 rupees are given annually to crores of beneficiary farmers. This amount is transferred to the accounts of farmers who have land up to 2 hectares in 3 installments every 4 months in the form of 2000-2000 rupees. This money directly reaches the farmers’ account through DBT i.e. Direct Benefit Transfer. Till now the 13th installment has been released and now the farmers are waiting for the 14th installment. For more information keep checking the updates by visiting the farmers official portal pmkisan.gov.in.
Farmers can contact their nearby public service center to make an eKYC for the plan. Then you will have to go to your bank’s branch or post office of the base. In addition, you can consult with the relevant officer in the office of the agricultural department of your district for land cutting.
If media reports are to be believed, the government has started preparations for the 14th instalment. There is a possibility that the money for the 14th installment can be released anytime between April and June. Last time the installment was released in May, it is expected that this time again the amount can be sent by the end of May. Under the rule, the first installment falls between April 1 and July 31, the second from August 1 to November 30 and the third from December 1 to March 31. Although the official confirmation regarding the final date is yet to be done. The state governments have started the work of recovering money from those who wrongly raise installments. The government is going to take strict action against such farmers.
Update this document before 14th installment, this farmer is out of scheme
- E-KYC, Aadhaar Seeding and Land Seeding are mandatory to get the next installment. If all these three tasks are completed, then only the money of Samman Nidhi will be received in the farmer’s account.
- Farmers can contact their nearest Jan Seva Kendra to get eKYC done. For Aadhaar seeding, you have to visit your bank branch or post office.
- For land seeding, you can take advice from the concerned officer in the agriculture department office of your district.
- If you are working on any constitutional post, existing or retired employee of Central or State Government, getting pension from the government, then also you will not be considered eligible for this scheme and you cannot avail the benefits.
- To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers must have Aadhaar card and bank account, passport size photo, income certificate, land documents, citizenship certificate with farmers and e-KYC.
- Apart from this, only one member of the family can get the benefit of the scheme, that is, both husband and wife cannot take this benefit.
PM Kisan-Check Latest Account Updates
- First of all go to pmkisan.gov.in website. Now click on the option of ‘Farmers Corner’.
After that click on Beneficiary Status.
- Now enter the name of your state, district, sub-district, block and village. Then clicking on the ‘Get Report’ option, the complete list will open.
- Farmers, you can see the details of your installment in this list. Here you have to see the message written next to E-KYC, Eligibility and Land Siding in front of the status.
- E-KYC, Eligibility and Land Siding i.e. if ‘Yes’ is written in front of these three, then you can get the benefit of the installment.
- If ‘no’ is written in front of these three or in front of any one, then you can be deprived of the benefit of the installment.
Do e-KYC like this sitting at home
- It has been made mandatory for every beneficiary farmer to get e-KYC done, you can get it done online by visiting pmkisan.gov.in or by visiting your nearest CSC Centre.
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the option of e-KYC on the right side of the website. Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
After that click on ‘Submit’.
- That’s how e-KYC is done.
- If everything is fine then eKYC will be completed otherwise it will come by writing Invalid.
If you want to get any information related to the scheme or need a solution to any problem, then you can also call on the helpline number (155261) and toll free (18001155266) of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Farmers want any more information related to this scheme. For this, PM can call Kisan’s landline number 011-23381092 or 011-23382401, while farmers can also email email@example.com.