UPI payment will now be possible with RuPay credit card in Google Pay, only cards of these banks will work
Google Pay Now Supports Rupay Credit Card: Google Pay users will now be able to pay with credit cards as well. However, initially only cards of some selected banks will be accepted on the app.
Google Pay users will now be able to make UPI payments through credit cards. The company has partnered with National Payments Corporation of India and has launched rupay credit card based UPI payments. However, initially only a few banks will accept the credit card app. Google Pay users will be able to make UPI payments with Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, HDFC, Indian Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Punjab National Bank and Union Bank credit cards. At present, the name of the country’s largest bank SBI is not in this list. The company said that it will add other banks to the list soon.
Till now only debit card payment option was available on the app. But now users will be able to make payments through credit cards as well. However, most UPI apps support debit card based payments only. Currently there is no such UPI app in India which provides Visa and Master issued credit card payment facility on the app.
Add credit card like this
- To add the credit card of the banks mentioned above, first go to the app and go to the profile section
- Here you will find Ad Rupay Credit Card option, click on it and select your bank from the list of selected banks.
- Now enter your card details and save the card by entering OTP. Select credit card when making payment next time.
- Instagram Down: Social Media Platform Restored After Suffering Outage Worldwide
- Jaa Lifestyle Login Sign up – Earn Money
- If you do not want to waste your hard earned money, keep these things in mind while using UPI from next time
- Twitter launched this special feature for messages, but not everyone will be able to use it, know the condition
- Google warns! Do not share personal information with the bard, otherwise there will be a dent in privacy